Information Concerning Registration
1. Registration starts on April 1 every year. Once the maximum number of applications have been received, registration will be closed.
2. Students from Kindergarten to 8th Grade are eligible to apply. However, special circumstances may be considered.
3. Registration forms can be obtained from Long Island Alliance Church or downloaded from our church website http://www.liaconline.org/clec/registration.html.
4. Fill in the information in the registration form clearly and submit it to the registration team (Mrs. Amy Lai & Mrs. Stephanie Chew), together with the $20 registration fee. You will be given a receipt after you hand in the registration form for recordkeeping.
5. The tuition is $300 per student for the whole school year, which includes two semesters. The tuition will cover all learning materials the student needs during the school year.。
6. If your child is accepted, you will be informed both verbally and in writing.
7. Once you receive the admission notice, please follow the instructions therein to pay the tuition to the registration team before the date specified in the notice.
8. You will be notified about the time of your child(ren)’s Chinese Language benchmark test.
Copyright © 2018